Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Friday 12 February 2010

We have made a start

We have started the Website the other Silly Moo and I today, well this afternoon. I forgot I had to take Tilley for her blood test to see if the big C is back. Oh and a lesson on how to relieve the other dogs blocked glad from its bottom. NICE !!! Will let you know that one and what mess I get into. The vet says keep your mouth closed and don't stand in the way.

Back to the website, we have sorted into boxes what we have, whats for the sale section , the new section for the craft fairs and Internet section. We didn't realise we had a fair bit of stuff that we had made over Winter , just shows, bugger all up here to distract you ! I have been told I must stop making. Which is going to be impossible unless I get hooked on this Lamp working then it will be all beads and no jewellery made up. We shall see. So we are back on the web designing hopefully Monday if all goes to plan. Fingers Crossed !

We are also going to arrange a Jewellery Party on Yell before Mother's Day I hope if it can be done in that time and if we can get the right time ferry on and off both Islands. that will be fun in it's self. It is a military operation just to go literally over the water can take up to 2 hours. Our friends just live across the water, we can see there house from ours the only problem is we have to get off our Island to get onto the Mainland to drive to the next ferry terminal to get a 20 min ferry onto there Island. FUN FUN FUN . You think going to Birmingham from Manchester is a nightmare ha you could get there and back by the time we make just the journey there. I should never complain again about a motorway and the travel. But I will I know I will from all the traffic, see I have started already and I am sat at my kitchen table whilst getting annoyed about motorway traffic that is over 200 miles away for fffeaks sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment