Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Thursday 11 February 2010

Little Darlings

Princess Bracelet : For Sale

Rocks Bracelet : For sale

These two types Princess & rocks are for the Mini Moos in your life, ( young Girls ) those daughters that end up borrowing ( keeping ) your perfume, make up and anything else that they can get away with.
Triffle Earrings : For Sale

Treacle Earrings : For Sale

These earrings are for the ladies and mothers that daughters would not borrow, rest assured that sometimes buying something that the lovely darlings cannot get there hands on is heaven sometimes and enjoyable in knowing that you can have something to yourself and knowing you will be able to find it the next day.
Although I would not know this having a son ( yes ) my shoes are all mine, my make up is mine. Sorry but it is joy knowing that I will not have a darling borrowing my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment