Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Saturday 27 February 2010

Another Fine Day

So The Husband has been back 24 hrs, place is a tip but hey he's cleared our ice rink of a driveway. I am testing out my new camera so if pics sometimes look a bit funny you will know why. So we can also tell he's back as I was awake 7.15am on a Saturday as he was awake. We were out with The Girls before 9am. Yes, it is still cold and when the wind blows my god do you feel it. So whilst he was watching his beloved City V Chelsea and after I had give Bella a haircut , she never keeps still so the finer bits of her are not done. I made these up.

This Bracelet Shetland Rocks will be perfect for those long hot summer months , not in this country though.

Beads are by Annelyse Taylor :


Below is Minnie's Polka Party Bracelet :

I have had these since before Christmas and Cocco has took them apart a few times but I made it up today, yeah. Beads are from Glittering Prize. Perfect for a bit of colour with a black outfit.

And an update on last nights takeaway curry. OMG it was heaven .

No comments:

Post a Comment