Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Today around the Loch

The Girls , The I am not up to anything face off trouble above :



This pic above is the snow that is on the Loch above the frozen water. Stunning to walk round.

Walking round the Loch with The Girls should take 1/2 hour. One whole hour it took, trudging through the snow. No wind ( forecast that for tomorrow ) blue skies all day and parts of untouched snow everywhere. I have managed to drive the car to the end of our road and have left it there. I am not repeating driving the car into the gate again because the snow has turned to ice. No way. So if we get to go shopping I shall be taking The Sons Slay so we can put the shopping on that.

Would I ever have thought we would either be doing these things or let alone thinking them in Manchester . The chances are a definite no we wouldn't . I would not have gone out in the snow let alone drive in it. But I am up here, no choice but it is quite pleasing knowing that you have got back safely and had the experience of what snowy conditions, gales etc are like up here. Despite the snow today I am pleased to be living somewhere like this. Whether I feel it tomorrow is a different matter but today I wish The Husband was here to see the peaceful day and take stunning photos from his stunning camera.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Looks amazing up there Stacey!! I`ll come visit when I`ve saved up (and worked out how to get there! Tell your hubby he can take me to the best spots to see buuuurdies! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. husband would love a fellow birdie person as i am not .

    ReplyDelete