Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Saturday 20 February 2010

Snow Again So I got Busy

Snow again when I woke up again this morning, but a little supprise it was warmish and no wind , Yippee no wind. So I took the girls out watched Star Trek yet again and made pieces up today.

Chow Bella in the snow this morning :

Octopus Necklace below ( for sale ) :

This black and white focal is by Red Hot Sal with Swarovski Crystals . Something to fiddle with when nothing else to do !!!

Dolly Mixture Bracelet below ( for sale ) :

Beads by Pixie Willow with spacers in between , put on stretch magic something easy and comfortable for those casual summer days.

Cupcake Heaven Bracelet below ( for sale ) :

Cupcake & wheel beads by Glittering Prize a beauty of a bracelet that goes perfect with black jeans , kinky boots and black polo jumper. Perfect !!!

The Wheels go Round Bracelet below ( for sale ) :

Wheel beads by Glittering Prize & Heart Bead by The Flying Bead . This is actually a beauty of a piece of jewellery, light , simple yet colourful and feminine in design. Will go well with wedges , jeans skinny or flare and vest top with 3/4 sleeve jacket. perfect for Spring.

2 comments: