Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Aqua Seas


Aqua Seas Bracelet Above :

Beads are by Flame and Glass but of course made up by Moi. Today is a lovely sunny day not too warm and there is a breeze. So these beads inspired me today because of the sunshine reflecting the sea. This bracelet is perfect for these shoes . I have these shoes but in black. really comfy & look amazing.
So you can tell the seasons are changing a subtle change is in the air, male blackbirds are chasing the females, buds on the bushes as we have no trees up here. And I have put my washing out today and it has come back in dry , not wetter than when I put it out. The towels are lovely and soft as they have been bitch slapped into submission and smell of fresh air !!! Bloody needs to warm up now though its still a wee bit nippy just yet. Maybe May I might get the thermals off.

No comments:

Post a Comment