Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Emerald Hearts

Emerald Heart Necklace :

Similar to the red heart this is also from Cheeky Cherubs. Everybody goes for red so I decided up this heart with putting a flash of deep red swarvoski beads to contrast the green in the heart. In the sunlight you can see through the heart , shame my own heart isn't like that although The Husband would say there is no emotion in there !!! I on the other hand disagree I tend to cry at anything slightly emotional and they are not Kroc tears they are the real McCoy and proper flood. And I know I am getting worse, so question to you all. Do the tears flow more freely because you get older ? are female ? menopause ? pmt or motherhood ? Or is something that I have not thought of like the life we all could have had ? being married too long ? no chocs in the house ? lack of sex ? ( Blush Blush ) .

No comments:

Post a Comment