Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Sunday 14 February 2010

Fat Cow Day

Like I said the weather has changed, wet windy and dull. DULL , DULL, DULL. So I have done nothing except eat like a pig. As The Son says a fat mum. But I made Apple Crumble to go with the Panforte again for last nights meal, so with today's roast it had to be finished off, the crumble I mean. along with the double cream . Lush I mean Yuk !!! Bad woman.

The Son is off again tomorrow , they don't do a week off in Feb up here just a long weekend. And yes it is long. I am in the middle of making up stuff and have some idea's so when they are done you know they will be posted on. So today apart from eating everything I could lay my hands on , I vegged and watched for the ninth time Star Trek, Then The Proposal for the sixth time or so lost count really. I was kicked outta the lounge as The Son has found football on the telly & The Husband needs no excuse to watch sport. The Son has found footy and he's 11 all these years not being interested, but because they play that much sport up here and footy he's become interested. So I get kicked out the lounge hence the eating like a pig well that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment