Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Friday 26 February 2010

How we get a Takeaway

So how you lucky lot can get a takeaway from just down the road here's what we have to do.

11.30 am - Husband on the way back from airport going into Lerwick
12.15 pm - I ring restaurant to see if we can order a takeaway . In luck we can, make the order and have to pick it up before 2pm.
12.20 pm - Ring husband to say we are in luck pick up takeaway on the way through Lerwick to get ferry. Lerwick to Laxo ferry is about 1/2 hr away depending on weather and how fast you drive to get the ferry in time. Today I had booked husband on the 2 o clock one.
2.00 pm - Husband gets ferry.
2.30 pm - Husband arrives on Whalsay.
2.50 pm - Husband arrives with CURRY , ( the Smell ohhhh the smell fattening curry )

Wait now until

5.45 pm - Put Curry in oven to warm up
6.30 pm - Take son to footy.
6.45 pm - Sit down for curry.

So all of you lot that have to wait a mere 1/2 or 1 whole hour , next time think of me and what lengths we go to for a curry, and it better be worth the wait I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment