Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Friday 26 February 2010

It took 2 days and a little bit more

I did this piece on Wednesday , it took all afternoon got to the end for the crimp and crimp cover yes all you beaders will have done this, I cut it to short. So as I was that mad and the light was dimming I left it until part yesterday and have finished off today. I am rather pleased with this look.

The lampwork beads are by Flame and Glass but the design is all me. ( for sale )

This is for the more mature lady rather than a teeny bopper . Someone in their 30's perhaps with a simple top & trousers or summer dress . Perfect for day or evening wear .

No comments:

Post a Comment