Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Tuesday 2 February 2010

On a Roll


These beads are by Josephine Wadman ,

I must have been on a roll yesterday as I continued until it was Teatime, Beef Wellington yesterday Yum Yum !!

Above are Tuscany earrings on Sterling silver : ( For Sale )
These lentils are by Anneylse Taylor.

Truly Love You Necklace above :( For Sale ) Focal by Glittering Prize made on leather thong that goes over the head no fixings.

Valentine Necklace Above : ( For Sale ) Focal by Glittering Prize again made on leather thong that easily fits over the head, no fixings . These are perfect for everyday casual wear. Even when walking the mutts or taking the brats, I mean kids to school .



Another focal by the talented Glittering Prize, I have had this for a while but yesterday I had a bug up my arse I looked and decided this was the piece for Valley Day , again it is for sale if anyone likes it..



I made a few of these up for the craft / farmers markets up here , and they sold really well. I have started to do more ready for this year , so as and when I do some different designs I shall post them on for you all to see.

And finally for you all to see, the slave labour of a cat. Cocco and her hard day helping moi.

And so to bed ::

No comments:

Post a Comment