Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Last Nights Snow Again

Above is Tilley our first Girl :

Holly & Bella above :
The pic above is the top of our road , where it goes towards the main road , I know ' Where's the road' Thats why I fell into a boggy bog , didn't know it was there



Last night around 5.30 it snowed again and did not stop, it had been snowing all day yesterday on and off and the school had already closed . 7am the phone goes it the emergency snow call from the school ( parents chain link ) school closed again. I opened the curtain and these are pics of the snow around our house today. I fell into a bog my god it was freezing dread to think what the Loch is like. And as you can see what The Girls thought of the snow.

2 comments:

  1. While I know it must be a pain - it really is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were snowed in and when we went out walking it was so quite & peaceful it is truely amazing

    ReplyDelete