Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Busy Day My Arse must be on Fire

These Lentils above came from Flame and Glass as soon as I saw them I thought of Spring. So they are called Spring Flowers.

This Focal is what I won from Halo Beads . I have made into a simple necklace for casual wear. This is called Halo 2 for sale

This Focal above is again what I won from Halo Beads , again a simple necklace for casual wear. This piece is Halo 1 is for sale.

These Cow Beads are from Flame Born Shop, I got these for One Silly Moo to wear when doing the craft fairs starting from spring. What do you think ? I have called it Moo Print.


This is Cocco deciding to help before I made all of the above pieces

Again still helping or thinking about it.

And again and then she plonked herself on my lap , this was her major effort in helping me today.


So today I have been busy , I think it helped taking The Girls out early in this really bitter weather. Then the sun was shining in the Sun room so warm cosy and warm for a change . I thought right get some done quick before the south westerly winds come and make this room cold again. We are in for strong Gales again tonight and more snow the locals say and they are rarely wrong , so that will be another night of little sleep because of the winds. 3.20am this morning I was awake and I did not go back into a deep sleep. NO I was snoozing til it was time to get up , great. I know I will a complete cow tomorrow. Ahh well it's only The Husband & The Son that suffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment