Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 17 February 2010

I must be thick

I am trying to put blinkies and buttons on the sidebar . I am not doing to well and its getting me mad. I know I need a code, so i get a ruddy code then I go to layout to the html thing or the add a gadget to do javascript to put the code in. RRRRRRRRWWWWWWW does it bloody bleep bleep bleep do it. No it bleeping doesn't. The husband did the handmade one and the counter and I bleeped the counter last night so he had to get a new one . So I am bleeping well bleeped off. The Husband is away and I am not to patient. I am bleeping well bleeped offf. And I have the Bleeping
upset stomach is the polite way of putting it. Bleeping Hell. !!!!! RRRRRRRRWWWWWWW

2 comments:

  1. Would it help if I said the new colour looks nice ........

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you , its spring , I'm female and we do get bored very easy. So I thought we would have a change as the seasons are changing we are coming out of that winter fog so I thought a lighter background would lighten the mood. But I still don't know how to put things on the blog

    ReplyDelete