Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Country Fair

Country Fair Set ( For Sale ) Above :

The Beads are by Josephine Wadman . I was going to do the bracelet with all shades of pink beads, I put them to one side , forgot and got out the Swarvoski Mixes instead. After I had put the bracelet together and took the picture I found the pinks remembered my original idea but liked what I had already done so stuck with this. The Earrings & Necklace are on Stirling Silver , with Swarvoski in contrasting colours. They do remind me of Somerset where I was born , those summers and those carefree days. Homesick now for the life that could have been if we had stayed in Taunton. But we shall never know what was intended down that path. This set is very girlie and very in touch with Summer ( Cannot come fast enough for me ). Hope you like !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment