Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 8 February 2010

Quaderni di Birdwatching


I am letting you all know how proud I am of The Husband but shhhh do not tell him, His Cow Bird Picture is now in an Italian Birding Mag, " Quaderni di Bidwatching. They sent a copy today, it is of course in Italian so we just looked at the pictures , we haven't a clue what it says. He also goes in other mags as well in England which I am sorry I cannot remember the name of them, just shows my interest in birds. It is on the same level as his interest with beads so we are equal on that. So under his picture it says "Un merlo testabruna sull'isola di fair , nelle shetland ". We have no idea what it says but it does sound good.

3 comments:

  1. Cracking picture!!! Perhaps you could google a translation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey,

    I think it means: "A brown-head blackbird on the island of Fair(???), in Shetland"
    (I used to live in Italy but I might have missed something with 'island of fair'!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Annelyse the mag isn't in English so he cannot see what they have put. He went to Fair Isle to see that bird !!! Spring is not far off and I won't see him for dust as the birds start coming back. I get dumped for the feathered kind, charming.

    ReplyDelete