Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Sunday 7 February 2010

Panforte Day

So I saw this being made Thursday or Friday on this morning and I thought it would be perfect for Sunday Lunch Desert. We had friends coming over from Yell and Island off mainland Shetland. I was unsure with it being Dark chocy .
But I must say with double cream it was yum yum !! As you can see I only remembered to take a photo after we had dived in, but at least you get the idea. I also made a Pecan Nut Tart incase they didn't like the Panforte, but I must say I will be making that again.

As for the waist and the fact I did not put on that much weight at Christmas , these past 2 days have made up for it. Being female certain times of the month you need that sugar, well I had to phone The Other Silly Moo last night to confess I had had 3/4 of a tub of Benn and Gerry's Cookie Dough and was tempted to eat The Son's as well. I resisted . JUST. I shall no longer be buying Ice cream just for mum anymore. Bugger !!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmm I'm gaining weight just looking at the picture. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get the recipe and try from This Morning website its really easy to make

    ReplyDelete