Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Saturday 13 February 2010

A Glorious Day

An absolutely glorious day today, just the same as yesterday. No woolly hat or gloves to go with the 6 layers of clothes ( top half ) you put on just to get outta bed. If all the days up here could be like this. However they do not forecast the same for tomorrow. We shall see I have loads of washing to put out. The difference already with the lighter mornings our household were up and out of bed before 8 am on a Saturday the dogs are walked and our tea and 2 deserts are done ready for friends coming round later. They have just come back from Nepal , an experience they said seeing that part of the world.

So I could clean , housework , clean ahhh yes that chesnut. I hate it , puts me in a bad mood. Maybe just bobbed around with the hoover and a quick tidy up maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Panforte looks scrummy! Jasons bird pic is amazing!The new designs are glorious! I hope my colleaques are viewing your collection.

    Enjoyed reading your blog,which I can only do when I come to Steve's, I feel close to you this way! sorry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you get to see what we are up too up here. Well the edited bits.

    ReplyDelete