Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Workspace

So I've ordered a table so that I am not packing away each night or moving from room to room & making this teenie tiny house a constant mess. Every day living can do that.

So in the multi function sunroom that is storing all the bulky furniture because our sofas cannot fit through the doors and there is no room as in the lounge we have all the conservatory furniture from our old house in there ( sofa & arm chair , book cases, tv cabinet ) and the list can go on. I have enough lamps as The Husband pointed out to light Blackpool. I agree and if we were staying in this house then I WOULD have a clear out, but the jury is out at the moment , this was supposed to be a holiday home that has turned into our permanent home , so we have 2 houses in one now with all its furniture. Are you still following ??? I am also not sure whether I can stay here in Shetland ( homesick when it hits IT hits Hard and can last for weeks ) I am ok at the moment but it is an awful feeling. So if we stay we either knock done and build, move to another house , a bloody bigger one or move over to the Mainland of Shetland. But I have to settle first as I am at the see saw stage at the moment and not sure which way its gonna go. So my logic thinking is keep all the furniture until we decide then if we move into a bigger house we have all the stuff and won't cost money to get new again. Save that money for beads, bags and shoes ( shhh ) !!!

So back to the little space I have created for myself. I had decided to put myself between the toilet and our office , but The Husband suggested the sunroom and I have took him up on his suggestion however I wish he had mentioned it before because I would have got a bigger table as the space he has suggested is bigger , but no matter the fact I shall have my own creative workspace that I can leave will be a big plus. The drawback now is The Husband & The Son has started building model planes so the kitchen table is back to being a craft table again !!!!! So we will need a bigger house to use as a craftroom for all , now that's an idea all spending time together doing crafts. In a millions years I never thought that's what we would all end up doing and doing it together or in the same room as well , and that makes my heart grow warm thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment