Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Coastal Retreat

I decided I did not like the other Coast Bracelet , Too much detail. So to show the beads as I wanted as the main feature I decided to put these beads on 2 light weight chains. Nice and simple and I think shows off the beads alot better than before, not so busy .

However I do not like the fact that all I seem to have in the back of my mind is " I need to make something " and " Beads beads beads bloody beads " Addictive is causing my brain to hurt as all my ideas are merging , I then forget what I want to do , its ridiculous it really is.

But I am far happier thinking about beads rather than how homesick I feel at the moment. I had a good day on Saturday I thought its nice I can live here. Then Sunday morning and I wake up to this dread I have in the bottom of my stomach and its like " what am I doing here " " I want to go home " So since Christmas Eve I have had one good day and about 3 sodding weeks of this feeling in the pit of my stomach. I am hoping that as the mornings start getting lighter and the days last longer I can overcome this feeling , I really do because not feeling settled is not much fun, not when other members of your family are doing better than you as it gives a even more pressure that you should fit in and that your just being silly. So tonight I am having a small amount of wine with lemonade as I am a serious lightweight concerning drink instead of the hot chocy tonight. Much to the disgust of The Son as I will not be in routine of hot water bottle then hot chocy duty. Thats of course if I remember to have the wine in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment