Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 18 January 2010

To Book or not to Book

The book has arrived in today's post, shed loads of mail as the postman told me today no post on Saturday as no Ferry's to our island were running, that means no milk and very little bread was in the shops on Saturday. So Saturday gone we were an island, Fucked basically if you were going somewhere on the mainland or if there was an emergency you would not have got off. The thing is though even as an outsider you knew by the strength of the wind Friday afternoon that all plans you had made if you were either going out Friday or Saturday needed changing there and then. It was either go a day early or not go at all. Battern down the hatches as they say and more weather like that is coming our way again later in the week , JOY oh JOY.

Anyway back to the book , its called for all you know it alls out there. " Making Glass Beads " by Cindy Jenkins. I am on page 20 already and yes I am confused but as a would be learner I am expecting it was like that for all you learners to be confused , daunted and excited all at the same time. I want the torch , I want those safety goggles I want to be that woman from flash dance. UMMM well no not really but somewhere near that.

No comments:

Post a Comment