Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Space " The Final Frontier "

We started watching the new Star Trek , The Son and I yesterday but The Son got a phone call to go play footy for an hour so I got to be Taxi. Good job we stopped watching I was crying within the first 10 minutes . Don't ask I am pathetic I know it wasn't even that sad. So we continued today after his squash ( busy little bee isn't he ). In the what is called the sunroom because that's where all the sun does go in this house and the part of the house that The Husband fixed from all the leaks . So watching this film with 3 Cocker spaniels and piss pot anny on me . I am only one person yet they certainly made themselves comfy, sod the human , as long as the were comfy eh. Did I enjoy the movie oh yes worth watching again especially if you remember watching Star Trek as a kid and then the spin offs. We are off this Sunday with the other Silly Moo and her husband to watch Sherlock Holmes, better be bloody good to get me off the island if the winds are up ( ferry journey & sickie icky bag please ! )

Also Trudi from Glittering Prize told me about tights with NO FEET today , so I am gonna have a look later not because I am tall but because although thermals are great I need bottoms that cover my belly and arse to keep me warm. I wonder if I can get some bright colour pairs like emerald green or fuchsia pink or some with spots to brighten up this bleak winter. So I have ordered 2 pairs , pink & black stripes and bright blue yes I have give you the right info and no it will not be a classic look. I will look like the dead wicked witch that Dorothy lands her house on in The Wizard of Oz. Ohhh Ohhhh Ohhhh I have the red shoes , when the footless tights come I will take a pic with the red shoes for you all to have a good laugh. Will get The Husband to take the photo or beg him too more like. I will look sassy not stupid , I am convinced of it. If not just look at the red shoes.

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing like red shoes!!! I'm wearing mine today - I was fed up with my boots and I needed a splash of colour!

    Let me know what Sherlock Homes is like - I haven't seen it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall indeed let you know about the movie. I have not been to the pictures since last August I cannot believe it. Red shoes good girl or lady which ever you prefer. I shall not forget to put them on when the tights arrive.

    ReplyDelete