Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Friday 15 January 2010

Winter Blows

To the right is a massive lentil by Josephine Wadman :

After having seen this lentil I am reluctant for it to be sold, but it must, it must. Again on chain as I am finding myself whilst having made a few necklaces like this for myself that during the Winter and you have on your knitted jumpers on how easy it is just to pop the necklace over your head and instantly a piece of jewellery has changed your outfit. No messing with lobster clasps or extention chain.

This could be worn with a lovely cosy jumper , jeans or trousers with warm comfy , sexy boots ( Kinky Boots ???) bag of course to match lentil .

Weather update for this bonny island, Bloody Cold & VERY I mean VERY windy, they are expecting gales force winds again tonight, I am even leaving the hens in today's otherwise they might blow off its that bad today.


This is the other ( back ) side of the lentil. It has texture and a nice substantial weight to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment