Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 11 January 2010

Kaleidoscope & Coast Away

Kaleidoscope Necklace :

Focal bead by Cheeky Cherub. This is a very funky set of beads that bring colour to these winter months and a very different to your normal bumpy focal bead. I have added swarvoski crystals to this design to add some sparkle when the sun shines.

I just love these beads and will do more of these as they are so versatile to wear with either day 0r evening wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment