Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Its a bit blowy out there !!

Weather Forcast : Bloody Windy & Ruddy Cold, enough wind to blow you over & they forcast stronger by the weekend.

So 2 of The Girls have been clipped, well I scalped them by getting rid of all their feathers and skirt bit underneath. They have had summer cut early. Yes they have doggie coats that I will put on them when we go out but it takes an age to dry and cleaning them everyday can take up to 2 hrs by the time we do shower and blow dry. Bella is last to do , my god she is the worst does not keep still so I will really have to be in the mood to fight and do her. Plus I am in the garage and its freezing in there !!!! Piss pot anny at the moment is running past The Girls trying to get Bella to chase her , fat chance Bella's in her toy basket head stuck in seeing what she can get out and leave for me to pick up later. I will be making some stuff up soon , I have lost some mojo what with all this bleak weather I have become stuck. Plus I want a workspace doing somewhere in this teeny tiny house where I can stop and leave it instead of having to pack it away all the time. Same with the beads I want to put them where I can get them. So gonna speak to the husband about a work space. Wish me luck !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment