Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 11 January 2010


Coast Lentil Necklace

This is the last of the Coast beads , I love this design , nice and light for the summer to wear around your neck. There is something about ribbon that is so feminine and sexy, something I feel us women struggle with in today's society.
take me I love the 1940's look , the dresses , the tailored suits, the shoes and accessories they wore. But can you get me to wear a dress , no ! I wear jeans I rarely put on anything other than jeans except for special occasions and that is not very often. When I do I feel stupid , I might look nice and secretly when I look in the mirror I think you don't look too bad & you feel sort of sexy but to wear it all the time, my god that's a no no. People say Oh where you off too or you must be going somewhere nice. Maybe its because I am not confident enough within myself self to wear such nice clothes everyday or maybe it is not practical to where that type of clothing anymore. That fashion in the end does dictate what you wear and in what season or year you wear it in.

So anyway back to the Necklace, I could see this being worn with a nice plain dress maybe fifties style with the shirt a bit fuller , with of course mid - high heeled shoes and bag & gloves to match. ( Grace Kelly look ) .But of course that's my own input you would of course choose your own style to wear this piece with.




No comments:

Post a Comment