Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Friday 22 January 2010

Wind !!!!! Again !!!!!

Not me personally having wind . No the Wind outside. If I could take a picture of the wind I would, just so you could see the force. I expect like alot of many people up here they had a disturbed nights sleep depending on the position of your house. Our garage roof rattles , as the bedroom is next to the garage we can here that all night long, you know the south west & east wind by the rattle of the garage roof. You also know the direction of the wind by which part of the house is cold. Today its the office, WC ( OMG cold toilet seat ) bathroom , kitchen and sunroom. so its a south west / east wind . Lovely . Before I moved up here I never took notice of the direction of the wind. In Manchester it was a windy day and that was it, your house was either warm or not, your hair either got blown to bits or not. Living up here totally different, direction of the wind depends on whether the rain can get into your house, whether your house is warm or cold, whether your car door blows off or even house door hinges . Whether or not you can get off the island because of the ferry's and the wind direction and force. The list is endless. So I have thought of the poor people on this isle today in this driving rain and wind , out feeding there animals and I do not relish going out in this wind myself to pick up ( bratty ) The Son later. His social life schedule today is finish school 2.15 , Dodgeball 2.30 till 3.15 then today hair cut at 3.30 . 6.30 football til 8pm then onto youth group until 10pm. Parents schedule do tea, clean up then TV where is our social life ?? Non bloody exsistant thats where !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment