Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Thursday 7 January 2010

Above Winter Calls Earrings :

The beads were left over from the set I got from Lush Lampwork. The Bracelet I made for myself for Christmas Day ( Photo on Flickr ) was too big using all the beads so on Christmas morning I adjusted it and reused these beads.

These are what I have started to make with the Coast Beads that came from Annelyse. As it was so could up here I decided to get cracking with the Spring / Summer Collections. These are not heavy at all & and show alot of detail when looking in person. I have done both sets on Stirling Silver . Might attempt the Bracelet & Necklace later if my hands do not drop off with the cold or I have a meeting to go to with the school as Shetland Council are planning to change the Education system up here and what they have come up with is non too pleasing , what I would like to call them I cannot it would mean lots of bleeping and ***** .

So this morning I ventured out as The son was back into school today so I took The Girls round the Loch near us. Peaceful & quite is all I can describe the snow was still in force , the Loch was frozen over , so a disobedient dog ( Bella ) does tend to make you heart race when she walks round the edge, she might get cocky and walk further in so that kepted my heart racing. The other two were very good for once I had total control over 3 dogs. Cleaned out the hens, god, they are filling out , they need to start earning there keep by laying some ruddy eggs. But I won't in these Winter conditions, I'd want a ruddy heater put in the hen house with a cosy blanket till Spring. I think that's when they start laying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment