Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Friday 8 January 2010

So above Emerald Hearts :

And Daisy Daisy :
I was a busy girl last night , I was like a factory and really enjoyed make these up, even if Piss Pot Anny decided she wanted to sit on my lap playing with the beads, causing myself to have a backache , she did not care, she was warm whilst entertaining herself. Joy . Beads are by Lush Lampwork.

Polka Dottie Earrings Above :
Below Iced Polka Earrings :
These I also made up last night they came from Glittering Prize the beads, lovely and light and not to be for those that do not like big Bet Lynches in your ears.

Above are Talisman Earrings

These beads are from Flying Bead in the Lake District. Slightly bigger beads but not heavy for the earlobes, I just love her designs, these I think are for the grown ups ! So that counts me out then !

So forgot to take camera to the Loch whilst walking The Girls again, 1/4 of the way around I slipped on the arse not on snow but on water that had melted then refroze, you would think my girls would stay with me wouldn't you. NO is the answer to that, they saw where I was barked and ran off in glee. They took their chance and went for it . I gain control over two but you should know by now the other one decided even if I lower my voice give a command , her tail wags even quicker and she pisses off once again. Inside her head she must be thinking , that strict commands being boomed out by that silly looking moo must mean the other two mutts , not me oh no she could not be possibly calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment