Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Tuesday 5 January 2010

One Step Closer


We got another step closer to getting the website up and running, the other Silly Moo and I got together this afternoon to take photo's of left over stock that did not sell before Christmas. The display was a cutting board covered in white napkin or white fishnet cover that was used for the other Silly Moo wedding , holding that up was The Husbands knife block, nice what we have to do to set up displays . I just hope that when she uploads the photos they turn out ok . This is not the first attempt at taking photos our deadline was before Christmas, well that came and went, unforeseen circumstances held us up so getting it done now is pretty much good going for the both of us.

Anyway we are gonna have a play with clay see where that leads us, dirty most likely and I've ordered a book on making beads that I cannot remember the name of but when it comes I shall let you know. I shall be looking at courses on the mainland for Lampwork Beading as well, even just to try to see if we get that beading bug. I really would like to give it a try. So who knows the old safety goggles over glasses look might come into fashion in the Shetlands.

Beads are from Cheeky Cherub Designs. Lush they are Lush , Lush Lush

No comments:

Post a Comment