Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Thursday 28 January 2010

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead

As promised I said when these footless tights came I would show you with my red shoes.
Ding Dong The Witch is dead !!!!!

So above is electric blue , god a reminder of the 80's with the shoes & below well I must of decided I didn't want to blend in , that's for sure. Now I know they do not go with the shoes but I did say they remind me of the wicked with having the house land on her and all you saw were her tights and shoes, her shinny red shoes. Now these are Marc Jacobs , I saw the shoe assistant wearing these shoes whilst I was shopping with my mother and I had to have them. I was good I tried them on ( they fitted like slippers ) I walked away saying I will think about it. I even came away from the Trafford Centre thinking about these shoes. I dropped my mother off at home and went back for the shoes. Now I must admit they do look good with black tights.

I shall be wearing these footless tights as a form of thermals so that my bum and belly gets covered and will be warm. However I am impressed with the bright coloured pink and black tights and shall be wearing them under my jeans ohhh laaaa laaa !!!!!

And yes I know I need to fake Tan my feet , well I would but the house is that cold the tan doesn't dry , I mean it , it takes ages if not at least a couple hours. Honest !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment