Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 21 December 2009

They did not make it, they got off Shetland but never made it off the runway at Edinburgh. So at 11pm last night they got put up in a hotel and are on the 6pm flight back to Shetland, The Son was really upset that he did not go back home even if it was a short stay. So today they are in Edinburgh where The Son has never been, I hope this does make up for him missing Grandma. The Husband is taking him to the cinema as well that he does not know about. In Shetland we have the cinema once a month and you are limited on what choice there is film wise. Its times like these I feel really homesick. We are no longer in the 1960's or 70's anymore but living on an Island drags you right back to your childhood and what you could and couldn't do. So today is not a good day I want to be in the hustle and bustle with them , I want to be able to go to the cinema that was 10 minutes down the road and today I don't want to have to wait for ferries when I should be able to drive A to B somewhere. It doesn't help that they get in at 7.30 tonight but will not make the 8.30pm ferry so have to wait till 10pm for the next one. Not funny , not when we are in the 21st century not funny at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment