Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Saturday 19 December 2009

Strictly

I must mention that team COLA won Strictly , Yeah baby , I had a tear in thee eye. They were both very good , but for a female that cannot dance Chris Hollands did those non dancers very proud tonight, he may not have the best moves but he gave it his all tonight so Yippeee as a Breakfast viewer Yippee !!!!

Although the best part that I Will miss is `It Takes Two ' with Claudia , until next year when it starts all over again , you wouldn't believe this but we only started watching Strictly properly last year when The Husband saw a bit and now he's hooked worse than me in fact. So he will have withdrawal symptoms next week without Claudia .
Anyway I know everybody has there favourites and many people do not watch Strictly but as I do no watch any other reality show ( no X Factor ) none of that or soaps I raise my head up high and say I enjoy Strictly and as we have a child the going out clubbing it days are long gone at least for a few weeks we have something on a Saturday night The Husband & I can watch together.

No comments:

Post a Comment