Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 14 December 2009



Back to the job in hand :

I made this yesterday evening after we had put up the Christmas Decs and after I had made The Husbands daughter a Xmas Pressie or two. I had the help of wine with lemonade ( lightweight I hear you say ) Christmas music that turned into the 8O's cd as the wine flowed. I was screaming like a witch to the music, the cat was ready to bite me as she loves my singing ( not , I sound like a badly tuned cat ) the claws were out ready for the right note or not in my case to come out & Bella was a howling ( at least she adores my singing , again NOT ). I made these earrings. Not bad as I post them on this site today without the wine , I say not bad at all.

2 comments: