Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 14 December 2009

Common Seal :

Whilst walking my girls ( dogs ) which I will introduce you to later , we came across this seal sunbathing on the rocks ( my husband took the fantastic photo for me, you will hear more of him, I'm sure. )So I am a lucky girl to have this on my doorstep instead of cars , concrete , planes & trains to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment