Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Saturday 19 December 2009



Above is today's view from our bedroom window.
Can you see the sea ?

Below is our view on a good day , yes we do have good days up in Shetland.


As you can see from these two photos the difference in Weather that we can experience , like many parts of the country at the moment we are having bad weather, only from outside our window we can see the different weather systems moving across the Island. This morning from our window , one minute we could see across the sea to the Island Yell , next minute snow had covered Yell & the mainland and from the photo was coming across the sea , snow hitting Whalsay so we could see nothing , none of that beautiful view could be seen whilst the bad weather was in force. I cannot say I am a fan of the snow or ice , like many drivers it does not make our driving experience a happy one when this type of weather is about. Dogs may like it, Kids love it but I am afraid I keep thinking I have to go to the mainland to get my meat for Christmas & I won't be going if this weather keeps up. Anyone for Pizza Christmas Day ????

No comments:

Post a Comment