Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 16 December 2009


Meet Cocco & Polly :

Cocco is nicknamed Piss Pot Anny , she is a rescue that we got 3 Xmas ago due to an old man dying and his daughter didn't want her, so we took her in. She tends to wee though if the slightest thing is moved so the first 6 mths were a trying time in our household in Manchester, then as long as I didn't change The Son's room we were fine , however we moved to Shetland & what joy we have had , yeah right !!!!!! She is on her last life, my John Lewis rug is rotting as we speak in the garage, the sofa has gone to the skip. So the husband brought out our sofa's from storage , God help her if she ever pees on these. So Piss Pot Anny is her name, we are now on a plug in called Feliaway that is meant to calm cats , yeah right , sure it does !!!!!! And no my house does not stick of WEE , thank you very much as I know you were all thinking it.

Above her is Polly our Moggy that is an OAP & has come out of her shell since moving to Shetland, she actually tolerates us . Nothing more to say about our Polly as she's lovely as you can see. Cocco is lovely too but a very demanding Cat although I don't actually think she's a Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment