Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 16 December 2009




Meet the Food : Oh & The Beads :

So first, more beads came in today's post. Don't they look nice, I will make them up at some point & post them on the blog & website for you to look at.

So today I was busy in the kitchen, I know the pics don't make the food look nice but I assure you the taste speaks for its self The Husband says, because although I bake I don't eat cake, I don't know why , I love cake just don't eat it anymore maybe its to do with the lifetime on the hips & I eat enough chocy for that motto. So today Rocky Road & Easy Chocolate Fruit Cake was made for Xmas , I did both of these recipes last year & they were requested again this year by The Husband & The Son.

4 comments:

  1. Ohh put the kettle on - I'm coming for some cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come any time , I live just a few miles from you !!!! I will put the kettle on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog Amazing! Have browsed all the jewellery ( notes taken of the purchases I wud like to make) all links viewed, Jason Blog interesting too and the photo's of the animals just breathtaking!

    Stacey your Blog is full of enthusiasm for your life in shetland it's in your words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like mum, I'm enjoying doing this blog , hopefully it will help me get over feeling homesick some of the time.

    ReplyDelete