Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 21 December 2009

Mulled Wine Bracelet :

This was inspired by my shoes ( photo ) that I put on for you all to see earlier. The colours are fantastic for this time of year. It has cheered me up making this bracelet this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment