Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Meet Tilley. No 1 Dog

Tilley is our first dog, The Husband wanted a laptop , I wanted a dog , we both got what we wanted. Tilley is The Queen , she acts like The Queen she is the queen, however we nearly lost our Tilley this year. If it wasn't for the Vets in Lerwick who said her belly does not look right lets do a an x - ray . So we had it done and they found a lump the size of a tennis ball on her spline and yes it was a nasty lump , so they operated with a 50/50 chance they took all of her spline with growth ( which I have a picture for & I want to put it on the blog as its amazing ) I even had a look at it when they had taken it out in a medical waste bowl it was amazing !!!! Much to our joy , yes joy Husband if you are reading this !!!! She is still around as the No 1 Dog My Tilley.

4 comments:

  1. Ohh she is gorgeous - I'm a bit of a dog person too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Stacey, I love this photo! Tilley looks like my Charlie's mum - but his dad was a lurcher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i could take credit for the posh photo's , but alas I cannot, The Husband took this with his posh Cannon camera that he uses to take pictures of his birds ( hes a bird twitcher ) I know but I love beads so we are equal in hobbies. I love my Tilley in fact I love all my animals lots & lots , I would have more if he would let me

    ReplyDelete