Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 14 December 2009






Meet Bella , (one of the girls )

She is our ( Shetland Dog ) , I managed to get Bella because The Husband wanted us to move to Shetland, so I said we need 2 more dogs if you want us to move , I managed Bella from him as we had 2 dogs at this point already. She's 18 mths and the most balanced of the 3, very friendly , VERY naughty ( nicks our hens eggs but I will introduce them later ) and is a howler not a barker a howler. Oh and she has her ' baby ' in the photo above , she also nicked and claimed brother bear from our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment