Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Thursday 31 December 2009

Daisy Daisy :

Perfect for the warmer months. These earrings are for the Funky Moo Collection. I am looking towards Spring & Summer Colours already as it is that cold up here & in this house it makes me think. Why am I here. Storage heaters do not work, work I mean the heaters are on, but the heat is shit, the house is cold we are having to use those convector heaters. Nice I hear you say, nice electric bill we shall have too in the spring.

So its New years eve , we are going out on the Ice rink of a road tonight and going up to the other Silly moos to let in the New Year. The Island will be alive tonight as if your lights are on , people go visiting with Whisky as they have done all over Christmas. This can last all night until the next morning and will continue maybe until next week or longer depending I expect on the weather. On New Years night people around the island light bonfires , I am not sure as to why but it is something that has always been done and I expect will continue with every generation. maybe the Vikings did this and people continue today. I will have to find out if there is a reason or if it is just done for fun.

Must go and check the Hens are closed up as weather has come in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment