Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Friday 18 December 2009


These are Clematis again it has made me think of Spring & the New Collection that us Silly Mooz will bring out then, all that colour plus it reminds me of Home ( Manchester ) and all the Clematis colour that came out in our garden from Winter onwards from White to Purple to Deep Burgundy , makes me feel homesick when I think of the hardwork that was put into that garden & house , oh central heating where are you now , when I need you most !!!! Not bloody here in this house anyway !!!!!


Above and below are two focal beads from Trudi ( Glittering Prize ). Ready to be made up into something special for the New Year.


Also these Swirl Beads aren't they Lush I mean plush no I mean Lush ( Gavin and Stacey moment ) I cannot get Lush out of my head. Again from Trudi along with as she is a mind reader a calender for next year , isn't she wonderful. Especially and now for a moan, I went into what is called our town centre this week for a diary a nice diary , something from Emma Bridgewater or something that you could walk into John Lewis and buy very easy. Can you in Shetland in one word NO! Can I find one NO ! I could find horrible plain cover ones, pocket ones YUK ! I can find a Emma Bridgewater Journal but no Dairy , I ask you we are in the 21st century yet I cannot get a decent Diary except on bloody line. I want shops I want to be able to buy decent bloody things from decent bloody shops at decent bloody prices. Not have to buy online & hope for the best. Apart from that Shetland is a lovely place. So Thank You Trudi for that gift I mean it. Thank You.



I made this , this afternoon, Autumn Blows for the Classy Mooz Collection. Speaking of Classy Mooz, I've not seen my partner in crime this week as it being near the end of term, all those blimmin kids to get rid off and sorting out work ready for the start of term next year. Plus the Mooz going away for Christmas , somewhere a bit warmer where Santa has to wear a bathing suit to give her , her presents !!!!!!! Whilst we are here freezing the Old Chesnuts Off for Xmas.

Must mention my son went Slaying on his sledge this afternoon for the first time ever , he was supposed to get the sledge for Christmas but Snow came early he would have been the only one without a sledge , so us suckers we gave in and supprised him before he went out to play and yes they can go out up here no problems and play like we were allowed to do as children without the boring old adults telling you what to do. When he rang for us to pick him up the first thing he did was get in the shower , get his PJ's on & get into bed he was that cold , but he loved ever second of it & all that freedom. Not Bad for an 11 yr old some freedom, not bad at all.

1 comment:

  1. So glad your bits arrived ok,I always wonder how long they take to get there with the bad weather!!!

    Lovely creations!

    Trudi x

    ReplyDelete