Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 21 December 2009


So to bore everybody today, I feel that homesick I got out a pair of my favourite shoes just to make me feel worse I think as you can see , these are not suitable for living in the Shetland Islands , The old welly boot or flats are a more suitable attire. I will never be able to wear shoes like this again on a regular basis. The Husband does not understand it has taken years not to dress like a tramp, and now I seem to be reverting back to old ways, not through choice. I miss wearing nice clothes & shoes I miss my heels that I fall over & trip up in all the time, I miss the aching feet , the burning sensation on the balls of my foot. Not all the time but to wear it up here you stand out like a sore thumb. So the only day I put my nice clothes , by nice I mean jeans, woolly jumper or waistcoat, make up , a nice bag and of course heels. is when its going to Tesco's day. I know I know there is more to life. I know and I understand this. but I am not a sexy woman , I get embarrassed at wearing clothes that are very feminine ( dresses ) so wearing nice clothes , heels & a nice bag did it for me . I like it when The husband said you look nice today, I like feeling tall as I am one of the many average woman in height I liked shopping for shoes as clothes were a different world to me ( I have little taste and The son says I'm bland ) so shoes were my expression my form of adventure and now nanda , nothing , welly's I will end up being the woman with pairs and pairs of welly's with different patterns & colours.

Update on weather I do not see The Husband or Son getting back tonight , the snow has come in again as shown below. I feel the airport will be shut ( great ) not . This is happening all over UK at the moment and not fun for anyone.


2 comments:

  1. How cool are those shoes ......... I would love them, but as I am tall and prone to falling over would not manage to walk in them. If I were you I'd be wearing them around the house - just because I can!

    Hope that the boys make it back!

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I , we have snow , Thunder , Mix of Rain , Cannot see out so the chances of them getting back is slim , tonight anyway. Shoes I know I have plenty more !!!!!

    ReplyDelete