Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Thursday 24 December 2009

The Planets Bracelet Above :

I got these beads from Flame & Glass , I decided I did not want to do another necklace & the beads were a bit heavy for earrings , as I was going to use these beads I chose this design to wear them & show them off in there glory. A simple design but these beads reflect there design beautifully in the sun.

Slave Labour Seed Beaded Necklaces :

Over the past couple of evenings I have made up 4 seed bead necklaces , as anyone who makes these necklaces up knows it takes ages , sometimes hours. So that's why called Slave Labour Necklaces. Once I started one though I had to finished it, then when that was done, I was onto another, I kept putting it down as the lamp was not bright enough, I was sat on a funny angle but I kept on going back to that needle and those teeny tiny seed beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment