Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 19 April 2010

Update

A quickie to let you know what the hell is going on with my equipment or lack of it shall I say.
It was sent out very prompt by the company I bought the goods from. I have full praise for all the help they gave and sending it out when they were very busy as they were trying to pack for the Flame Off. But inpatient customers and very needy ones at that ( Me ! ) begged that if they had the time could they post before they went. So they did and it has been picked up by bloody UPS and has stayed at UPS depot in Dun bloody Dee since the 15th and will not arrive maybe before the end of this week , hence a very frustrated and unhappy woman. UPS have said remote area so delivery rescheduled.

So I have electric although no fan as of yet, something else that we are waiting on, I have a shed, storage , stool. lighting the lot but do I have equipment do a thing , NO I DON'T . The Son is going away on Friday ( School Trip to York ) so I could have a full week of play and not having to be mum , The Husband can cook I don't mind and do my refreshments I still won't mind .

I think I would have got parcels quicker if we lived in The North Pole . I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment