Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Between 2 kilns

So it is down to 2 kilns having been 3 to decide upon.

For all you lampworkers you will know what i am talking about.

the 3 were :

beadcube - which is small so great space wise but only does about 30 beads
sc2 - which most lampworkers use, is medium in size.
maxi - which is large and pink what more can i say to that.

after asking a good fair few people it is back down to 2 the 2 i decided upon when first thinking about getting a kiln . and i think i have an idea as to what i have decided upon but you will have to wait and see for the grand opening of The Tardis .


5 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Are you going to go for the Maxine then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I'll wait for the grand opening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo! Still waiting...{Tap fingers}!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really made me laugh. I have no clue what you are talking about I do not even know what I have ordered , heee heee !!!!

    ReplyDelete