Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Thursday 8 April 2010

I've gone and done it again

No , not that you dirty minded lot, I would never tell you that. Gutters the lot of you heads in gutters I say.

No I have gone and ordered lampwork stuff including The Kiln .

So I have to wait for all that and for the electrics to be all fixed up and done so close and yet so far away. I cannot even make anything I am that excited with everything else. I need to slap myself silly and start making stuff. I mean even to my horror I have even thought just for one split second though about selling some of my prized handbags and shoes . I must be mental . Slapped myself with that thought and husband's jaw had to be picked up off floor, he said sell the shoes . I knew then that noway I am gonna do that. Ha Ha Those will be my famous last words.

2 comments:

  1. Sell your shoes and bags - surely not!!
    By the way - did I tell you I have a new Radley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you did not , you will have to put a pic up on your blog

    ReplyDelete