Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 5 April 2010

The Tardis

Meet The Tardis

I am so proud of The Husband , no messing with him it has took 2 days that's all 2 ruddy days.
And it would have been done in a day if we had not had to wait for the insulation for the middle of the ply .
The Roof first , yes yes I know hes building it inside the garage but believe me it needs to be this way up here as it blows a gale through our garage and I need some protection.
A layer each side of ply with insulation in between and bobs your uncle as they say, now all we have to do is wait for the electrics , wait for equipment and put the insides in and I will be up and running, The Husband and The Son will be running when I make my first set all by my self. I also dread to here the noises that I might make, good job we have no neighbours near by.

Ummmm I wonder if the lock on the door will be going on the inside or outside of The Tardis.

And I shall have to put a sign up saying in garage " playing with glass "


No comments:

Post a Comment