Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Up and running


So I was awake at 4.30 this morning , Husband was none too pleased to be awake as well through my fidgeting in bed.

He made a wonderful and the right decision to set me up and running so here's The Tardis and the kiln that I decided upon today.


Meet Norman the Nordel Torch above :

And then !!!! Meet Pinkie isn't she a beauty


The Husband does love me he suggested that he put the wine racks above so that I have more storage underneath for glass that he knows I will buy. I do love him very much because hes done the lot . Otherwise I would be in the kitchen on the table if it was not for him .

And yes I have been on the help forums already and I have spoken to Kiln care twice already ! And Trudi , wonderful Trudi has rung so I am to become a far away stalker I fear, her number will be on speed dial.

I am in love with my toastie little Tardis


5 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Nice set up and good choice of kiln!
    I need to borrow your husband (for DIY that is!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Annelyse - I was wondering the same thing too. Stacey, you could hire him out to raise money to buy more glass!!

    I have wine racks too - with cut up pipe so I can separate the glass!!

    Bet it won't look anywhere near as tidy in a month's time. We'll need to see a before and after picture!!

    Trudi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will post what it looks like in a months time see how untidy it is.

    i just feel in lurve with pinkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUT!!!Where so you keep the wine now you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a big freezer the american ones in the garage that does not work , that is full on drink but we don't actually drink the stuff i have not had a drink since january and wine i am a light weight.

    so i bought those wine racks specially for storing glass, however in the summer i might manage a shady or 2.

    I have made some beads today , not as good as yours but just to have a go and get to know the equip & glass, so fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete